Monday, May 23, 2005

Raising a Child is Hard - Teaching 31 to Shut Up? Que Barbaridad.

It's been a long time since I decided to get myself a blog, and still, nothing new. I don't really have time to do silly shit like this. I get up early (try 6am, Jeff!), and struggle to keep 31 11- to 14-year-olds quiet. I even slipped up and told one ridiculous girl to shut up today. Woopsie. Did she listen? Would you have? So I guess I'm just not the dork I used to be, although I am trying to read Isaac Asimov's Understanding Physics for pleasure, so maybe it all balances out.

One last thing, I watched Team America last night with Kevin and a little fancy pants Irish Whiskey (super fancy, that is; and deeelish), and every human being that is over 16 should see the extended version. I won't spoil it, but I must ask "what the hell is wrong with German people?"

Peace out for another couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

You're so mean to me... I'm working my way to 6. I'll get there, someday. I'm sorry I missed out on the shindig, by the way. I'm this > < close to getting my car again, btw.

KPL said...

Hey man. Nothing is wrong with the Germans (well, Jeff might think differently . . .sorry buddy) . . .they are the shit!