Friday, July 15, 2005

Golf Tips by Ryan

Golf is psychological, you see. Some people react emotionally, and therefore feel all the soaring highs and debilitating lows; some stay composed and fight through, wait for the collapse, and quietly win.

The composed player is steady, consistent, and often underestimated. He's the rock, the foundation, the anchor. He's often a bass player.

The emo-type is fragile, wayward, and dynamic. Often a crowd pleaser, he will fire at the pin at all times, force the putt into the hole, and win big or lose huge. He's often a smacked-out, naked rock singer.

The emo-type has more fun, feels more pain, and loves more deeply.

The anchor is usually at home drinking beer, watching TV, and reading Golf for Dummies.

Chapter 7...

5 comments:

KPL said...

Sometimes you just have to throw a club or two fucker. Sometmes you just have to be naked. Sometimes sometimes just isn't enough. All the world's a stage. Wha?

Jeff said...

*psh* That's just dirty laundry, dude. The whites.

Anonymous said...

damn, i'd better go buy some unmutated wood while i can.

Anonymous said...

Hi "Mr. Rost"...Wow! While I was searching for info on golf instruction I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for golf instruction. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about golf instruction.

Anonymous said...

Hi "Mr. Rost", I was out blog surfing looking for some info on golf instruction when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. W hile I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for golf instruction. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about golf instruction at the site above.