Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Pictures for You to Masturbate to (Finally!)






What've I been up to, you ask? This is my bathroom. Actually, was my bathroom.
This is my shower.Plumbing.

Extra bedroom.

My feet on my sweet new linoleum floor, circa 19let's-take-shrooms-and-trip.


Talking about tripping: the addition again. (The curves are the camera, I don't live in Toontown)

Shower pan, Jerry's (my future dad-in-law) FIRST EVER! Can't wait to have to kick the water down the drain!

We're all a little tuckered out. We'll get some rest soon, and hopefully have some folks over to show off our addition and Jess' and my bathroom. Sorry friends, your bathroom still sucks!

And that's been my life for the last two months. Good times. In other news, I "interviewed" for Anaheim School District today. The guy took one look at me, then at my resumé, which read "LAUSD" and made his decision (yes). So now I can teach closer for less money, but run into Lee Wright now and then! So today I celebrated like the little girl I am and bought Dickies and Pumas and patio chairs and Chimay and Mississippi Mud. I'll report back.

2 comments:

KPL said...

I didn't start masturbating until I saw the eighth picture.

By the way, you forgot to mention the most important part of your day . . . the 22 oz. Guinness. Which brings me to a question: Why don't they make 16 oz. Guinnesses?

Anonymous said...

Why, Kevin.