Monday, November 27, 2006

Toys, No Equivocation





Bored. Bathroom's looking sweet. Drank some Chimay and Laphroaig. Feeling pretty good about myself.

Saturday hung out with Matt Andrade and Kevin: drank a lot of Chimay, Duvel, and Demonic/Diabolique/some freaking good beer I can't remember the name of. Some freaking good beer of which I can't remember the name. And for those that care: Chimay still wins.

Got a new digital camera at retail because fifty bucks ain't worth a day of my time, bitches. Translation: I bought it two days after it was on sale Black Friday for two bills because I don't wait in line that long for anything not bass related
(see comment re:Wii, www.jefflong.blogspot.com).

Want to see some pics? Mee too:


Bathroom. Tiles and paint. Should be pretty effing good.








Wasabi. Photo is slightly doctored because the last thing you want is realism.

How is it doctored, you ask? She's smiling. Duh!

Me, playing Lionel Richie (thanks, Kevin).

Also, I can take fancy artsy fartsy (but not really, Kevin) pictures, like this:

See how the cup is the only colored thing in there? That's no post-editing, people! That's how the photo was taken. Wow, is right.

And that's all she wrote. This week: Long Beach Christmas gigs: 6 of 'em, plus the Lighthouse, and PJ's Abbey. Nice, er, noice.

3 comments:

KPL said...

Nice camera man! And dude - can you break dance on the ceiling . . . like maybe a headspin or something?

By the way, remember when I fell onto the corner of the bricks outside of my apartment . . . when I wasn't moving? That was great. I still get to pick the scabs that are all the way up my arm. Some would say that was because I drank a lot. But we both know it's because I haven't drunk enough. That's what happens when you are sober for too long.

"Mr. Rost" said...

When you're a landlubber, it takes a long time to get used to the sea. When you're a seaman, you can walk around without handrails. Just like drinking. Do yourself a favor, Kevin: don't be a landlubber.

KPL said...

By the way . . . that picture is only cool if that red plastic cup is filled with beer from a kegerator.