Sunday, November 12, 2006

Random, and Not Interesting, Even to Me

New copper plumbing today (and yesterday). Working under the house is difficult, especially if you're my dad doing it all. We all be terd, but everyone should be in high spirits because Arsenal are beating the poo out of Liverpool. Well, they're up 2-0 anyway. Thinking about what to eat at PJ's Abbey today. Jazz gig with Massey for brunch. And I get out of nasty pipe work. Mario Mario I am not, but I did fix the refrigerator! Our ice dispenser officially works (for now).

I'm... make that 3-0!

I'm sitting here wanting to type something interesting, but my mind cannot turn, doesn't unstick, and just won't, uh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...lazy

Anonymous said...

*high five* on your laziness

"Mr. Rost" said...

Thanks, brotha. Chinamen are so wise.